Lower your cholesterol naturally with Zerochol® Plant Sterol Tablets!
Plant sterols have been proven to lower LDL cholesterol.
80% of Irish men and women over 45 suffer from high cholesterol, the most common major risk factor associated with developing heart disease in Ireland. Worryingly, just over 60% of those with high cholesterol seek treatment.
Cholesterol is a type of fat found in the blood used to produce important hormones, maintain healthy cells and synthesize Vitamin D in the body. However, increasing levels of cholesterol in our blood can lead to an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and the possible hardening of the arteries.
A new food supplement Zerochol®, made from natural plant sterols, can help lower cholesterol in just six weeks. Taken with your main meal of the day, plant sterols can help to reduce the absorption of cholesterol from food into the body. According to new European research, they have been shown to lower blood cholesterol, which may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Taken just once a day with your main meal, Zerochol® can be taken long-term alongside other medications.
5 Steps to lower Cholesterol:
- Introduce Zerochol® plant sterol tablets to your daily regime.
- Increase your daily fibre intake – High fibre foods include fruits, vegetables, wholegrain breads and pastas, pulses such as beans and lentils and oats.
- Eat a healthy diet – reduce saturated fat and cholesterol
- Take Eskimo-3 stable fish oil – Eskimo-3 contains 1500mg omega-3 in every teaspoon. 15ml daily can increase HDL (good) cholesterol by up to 21% and reduce triglycerides by 64% in 6 months.
- Exercise to lose weight – If overweight, weight loss can achieve up to 8% cholesterol reduction.
Zerochol is available in health food stores and pharmacies nationwide.