2 cups (475ml) Almond milk
8 tablespoons chia seeds
1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup of berries
- Add almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, cinnamon, and to an airtight container.
- Whisk and refrigerate overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Wash and dry fresh berries.
- In four small glasses or two larger glasses, create layers of chia pudding and fresh berries starting with the pudding. I did 6 total layers or 3 layers of each.
- Enjoy and refrigerate leftovers