1 cup (dry) porridge oats
2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
1/2 cup cashew nut butter or almond butter
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 tbsp. chia seeds
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- You can use either a Food Processor or Mixing Bowl – My preference is the Food Processor.
- Toast the coconut on a flat baking sheet in the oven – 180 degrees for approx 3 mins or until slightly golden.
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into 20 balls of about 1 inch diameter.
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.