1 ½ large ripe bananas
½ tsp. vanilla extract
¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp. baking powder
Maple syrup (optional)
Fresh fruits (optional)
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them.
- In another bowl, lightly mash the bananas with a potato masher or a fork.
- Add the egg, the baking powder, the vanilla, and the cinnamon to the mashed bananas and stir to combine.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of the batter at a time onto a skillet placed over a medium-low heat and cook until the bottom appears set (1 to 2 minutes). Flip with a spatula and cook another minute.
- Serve immediately, topped with fresh fruit and maple syrup