3 medium-large beets, rinsed
Sea Salt & Black Pepper
2-3 sprigs rosemary, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and place oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Thinly slice beets with a mandolin or a sharp knife, getting them as consistently thin as possible. They should curl a little when cut. This will ensure even baking and crispiness.
- Divide between two baking sheets and spray or very lightly drizzle with olive oil. Add a pinch of salt and the rosemary. Toss to coat, then arrange in a single layer, making sure the slices aren’t touching.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crispy and slightly brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool. Then serve.