250g Greek yoghurt (Fage Total 0%)
120g porridge oats (gluten free optional)
100g yacon, maple or agave syrup (alternative to sugar)
70g ground flaxseed or ground linseed
3 tsp baking powder
50g pecan nuts, roughly chopped
30g dark chocolate chopped or chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Prepare muffin tin with cases
- Mix the Greek yoghurt, oats, agave syrup, linseed and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Stir the pecans and the dark chocolate mixing until just combined.
- Divide the batter equally between the paper cases
- Bake for 20 minutes until the muffins are golden and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.
NOTE: alternative options of fillings include banana and pecan, blueberries, chocolate and coconut