1 Cup Pistachios
2 Scoops Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
1 Cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
2 Packets Stevia
4 Tbsp Organic Honey
2 Caps (2 Tsp) Vanilla Extract
2 Caps (2 Tsp) Almond Extract
2 Egg Whites
1 Extra Ripe Avocado
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line pan with eight muffin cases.
- In a medium mixing bowl add garbanzo bean flour, stevia, protein powder, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Cut open avocado. Remove seed and scoop avocado into a separate bowl. Mix the applesauce, vanilla and almond with the avocado.
- Separate the egg yolks and add the egg whites to the avocado mixture.
- Add avocado mixture to the dry ingredients bowl. Mix well.
- Add the honey.
- Add in pistachios.
- Scoop 1/2 cup into each case.
- Top with three pistachios and approximately one tsp. of honey drizzle.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.