2 medium heads of broccoli, chopped
1 large carrot, grated
1 apple, cored and finely chopped
¼ cup onion, finely chopped
½ cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
¼ cup dried cranberries
Ingredients for the dressing:
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp. raw honey; (optional)
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Roast the walnuts for 5 minutes at 180 degrees
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing. Mix well and season to taste.
- In large bowl, combine the broccoli, carrot, apple, onion and cranberries.
- Mix as much dressing as you like in the salad and toss until well combined.
- Serve right away or refrigerate before serving.