1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion, diced
1/2 cup broccoli florets chopped
1/2 cup diced carrots
½ diced red pepper
1 tbsp curry powder
1 red chili, diced
2 cans coconut milk
½ cup of dice mangetout or sugar snaps
1 cups of veggie stock
Sea salt and black pepper
- Heat a large saucepan at medium heat and add 1 Tbsp coconut oil. Add the onion, garlic, ginger, carrot, broccoli, red pepper and a pinch each salt and pepper and stir. Cook, stirring frequently, until softened – about 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder, veggie stock, coconut milk, pinch of salt and stir. Bring to a simmer then reduce heat and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Add the mangetout or sugar snaps in the last 5 minutes
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve with brown rice or basmati rice